Personal Fitness Consulting
Are You Ready To Commit to Positive Change in Your Life, but Don't Know How or Where To Start?
If you are like most people, you are aware of the need for good health, to be able to accomplish what is necessary in your daily living. However, being aware of a need and taking action are two entirely different things, which is why
Although working with a personal trainer is certainly a profound leap in the right direction when it comes to improving your level of health and wellbeing, or that of your employees, you first have to ask yourself if you need to work with a trainer, or if it is possible given the circumstances of your life. Every single person can benefit from the expertise of a skilled personal trainer who knows his or her industry, even other personal trainers! However, for some people that benefit will come in the form of on-going training over weeks, months or years, and for some people, it will just be a one-time chat to discuss their situation and their options.
For some, a daily or weekly workout program administered by a professional is the only thing that is going to assist them. Perhaps they need the one-on-one guidance or instruction that a personal trainer provides, or perhaps they lack the motivation to workout as often or as intensely as they need to. Perhaps they don't know their way around the gym, or they need a trainer to bring equipment to their home. The need for personal trainers will never go away, but that doesn't mean that people can't benefit from a more general learning opportunity with a personal trainer.
Despite the flood of information that is available regarding exercising, eating right, and generally engaging in a healthy lifestyle, a lot of people are understandably unable to wade through the media message to determine what they should really be doing - or NOT doing. For those people, Fitness Consulting is a great way for them to get the truth from someone that lives the Fitness Lifestyle on a daily basis - a Personal Trainer! Whether through their own experiences or by way of working with their clients everyday, a personal trainer sees what works and what doesn't work. That trainer is now in a unique position to provide a fitness consulting service to those people who's knowledge of the industry is limited to what they hear on the radio or see on TV.
Types of information that can be covered during a fitness consultation:
- What type of exercises should I be doing? Should they be weight training or cardiovascular activities?
- Should I weight train and do cardio all at once?
- What if I have health concerns? Can I still workout?
- How does my nutritional intake affect my exercise program?
- What types of foods should I eat to prepare for and recover from my workouts?
- Should I take nutritional supplements?
- If I am considering working with a personal trainer, what does thatreally mean?
- Do all personal trainers charge the same rate?
- Are all trainers professionally equal, do they all possess the same skill-set and aptitude?
- Can I work out at a gym or training studio with my trainer, or should we work out at my home?
- If my life is very hectic and scheduling is a problem, what are my options for working with a trainer, or working out on my own?
As you can see, there are lots of questions that can be asked during a fitness consulting session. The purpose of that session is to enable you to make an informed decision about how you or your employees should proceed in order to see an increased level of health, without wasting time on ventures that won't be productive given the specific circumstance for each individual.
Fitness consultations are a fantastic option if you are concerned about scheduling issues, or about the price of on-going one on one personal training sessions, or if perhaps there just isn't a qualified personal trainer in your area. Fitness consultations can be done over the telephone as well as in person, and the specialized materials that you get with the Synergy Fitness Systems and KREATE Fitness program can be downloaded from the Internet from our site, even if you live in the middle of nowhere! During a fitness consultation, you get all of the information that you need in order to get started on your program, and then you are left - at least initially - to workout according to your own schedule. A one-time 2-hour fitness consultation includes all of the following benefits:
- The fitness consultation itself, during which all factors of your physical fitness program will be discussed, and a road map to your success will be laid out. This includes discussion of type, frequency, and intensity of resistance and cardiovascular training programs, nutritional intake, flexibility training, and supplementation, if needed. You will have the opportunity during the fitness consultation to ask any question at all about health and fitness, or your individual program.
- A list of online resources to motivate, inspire, encourage and support you on the road to success. These online resources are very extensive, and you will have no trouble locating all of the information that you will need during your training program.
- strong>Easy to use nutrition program that will help to keep you on track with your caloric requirements each day. You will receive the program during your initial consultation, or you can download the program from a special URL that you will be given.
- Kurt Lee Hurley’s 7-Day Vitality and Exercise Enhancer Booklet. After your fitness consultation, you will receive an arsenal of all of the necessary supportive essentials, exercises, advise and words of wisdom that you will need for your training program. You will be able to download a .pdf version of this exciting and informative booklet. You do not have to DO all of the pages everyday, but the book is compelling and is a no-holds barred, tell it like it is expose of all the proper principles necessary to assist you in getting what you deserve.
- Supplementation Advice. There are many different nutritional supplements on the market today, and it can be difficult to decide which supplements you need, if any. Based on your fitness goal, you will be advised on which supplements should be a part of your program, as well as told where to get the highest quality products.
- Telephone and Email Consulting. Despite all of the great information that you have from Steps 1 through 6, you may still have questions during the first few months of your training program, and the cost of your initial fitness consultation also covers 3 months of unlimited telephone and email support. Anytime you have a question, just give me a call or send an email and I will get you whatever information you need for 3 full months after your initial consultation.
- Discounted Follow-up Consultation. If at any point during your training program you feel like you aren't getting the results that you are after, we will facilitate a follow-up consultation with you at a discounted price. During that time we can discuss whatever issues you have questions regarding, we can go over actual exercises that you are having trouble with. We can discuss intensity, nutrition and cardio - whatever it is that you think you may need some additional assistance with. Also, we will get a detailed view of what you have been doing since your initial consultation and use that information to tweak your program for maximum performance.
In summary, the Fitness Consultation includes all of these benefits:
The price for the Fitness Consultation package is only $199.00 for a short time only and you will be up and running with your training program literally within a matter of hours. Call today to set up a time to get started! 801.374.9355 or e-mail us at email@example.com